Friday, September 2, 2016

Klenspop Review! - Bunny 3 Color Cherie Blue & Dolly Brown (VS)

Hi!~
Back from holidays! And so I bring two more reviews from Klenspop lenses. How does that sound? This time I'm reviewing Bunny 3 Color Cherie Blue and Dolly Brown (VS). They arrived within the usual amount of time and well packed! I was dying to review them but only now I had the time to do so!
So, on to the review!
*Bunny 3 Color Cherie Blue*
Inside the mail package there was this bubble wrap package which contained the two boxes I received. Inside each box I found a pair of tweezers, a lens case and the two little bottles containing the lenses.
 
  *Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14.8 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
This lenses are amazing in every aspect. Even if the aspect I most look forward to in lenses is not enlargement, this do enlarge my eyes and I think they're much appropriate for dolly eye. If that's what you're looking for, these are really good. If that's not what you're looking for, well, they're pretty cool for other styles as well.
*Color*
Alongside with comfort, color is the most impressive trait of these lenses! This shade of blue is really the prettiest! And the best of it? It's so, so pigmented that it's very noticeable even in dark eyes like mine! The design also allows it to look somewhat natural, since it's not opaque. Color is definitely 5/5. One of my favorite pair of lenses so far! <3
*Comfort*
I've used this lenses to cosplay Sousuke and Naruto and on casual occasions and I'm yet to find them uncomfortable. They're one of the comfiest lenses I have, despite their diameter. Even after I take them out I suffer no discomfort at all. Comfort is 5/5 as well!~~
*Close-ups*
*Other photos*
(click on the photos to enlarge them)
You can get them here for $18! Get a 10% discount by using the code from the banner on the blog and enjoy Klenspop fast shipping and brilliant customer service!~

*Dolly Brown (VS)*

 
 *Lenses Info*
- DIA: 15 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
As you'll see in the photos bellow, these lenses enlarge the eyes pretty nicely, even more if your eyes are small. Like the ones above, I think these are also very appropriate for dolly eye!
*Color*
I love, love, love the color of these ones! It's kind of a honey, golden brown that I find really pretty. The black inner part of it give them a natural looking, as well as the fact that they are not totally opaque. Nevertheless, they are very noticeable, yet natural even in darker eyes, like mine! 5/5 definitely!
*Comfort*
I don't have anything out of the ordinary to point out. These lenses are very comfy, don't dry my eyes during wear and they feel normal after. No complaints at all so far, so 5/5.
*Close-ups*
 
*Other photos*
(click on the photos to enlarge them)
You can get them here for $18! Get a 10% discount by using the code from the banner on the blog and enjoy Klenspop fast shipping and brilliant customer service!~


It's all for now but I hope to have new reviews here this month! <3 See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment