Friday, July 15, 2016

Klenspop Review! - SW4 Green & A132 Gray

Hello, people!!
Today I bring two more Klenspop lenses reviews for you! You know, to help you choose when the time comes. This time's lenses are SW4 Green and A132 Gray and they came pretty fast - I think Klenspop excels in shipping time, tbh, among other things - and pretty well packed! Also, we're back to the previous boxes! ^^



*SW4 Green*
Inside the bubble wrap package I found the two boxes and inside each box I found the lenses little bottles, a lens case and a tweezers (these might be really useful!!).
 *Lenses Info*
- DIA: 15 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
What can I say? 15mm lenses enlarge my eyes quite a bit and these are no exception. They do enlarge eyes and are completely noticeable in that aspect.
*Color*
I've been in love with these since I saw the picture. The green and blue mix is so beautiful! And they didn't disappoint once I put them on. It doesn't stand out a lot, so it looks pretty natural and do change your eye color quite noticeably, specially if you're on the street in broad daylight!~  Color is a 4.5/5!
*Comfort*
I've worn these a couple of times and so far I didn't have any problems! I can't feel them in my eyes, I don't feel discomfort afterwards and my eyes don't feel dry. Totally excels in comfort~ 5/5!
*Close-ups*
*Other photos*
(click on the photos to enlarge them)
You can get them here for $18! Get a 10% discount by using the code from the banner on the blog and enjoy Klenspop fast shipping and brilliant customer service!~

*A132 Gray*
 *Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14.2 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
Despite being 14.2mm in diameter, this lenses still give my eyes a totally noticeable bigger size, as you'll be able to see in the pictures below. 
*Color*
On brown eyes, these lenses make them look dark gray. They are noticeable in the eyes, even if they don't stand out. If you want a slight change in your eye color and love gray, these might be what you're looking for, so 4/5 for color.~
*Comfort*
I haven't worn these as many times as I've worn the ones above - yet - but I still worn them enough to securely say that these are no trouble, at least not for me. They don't sting, don't make my eyes red, don't make my eyes dry for the first hours. After five hours, your eyes might be tired, but I think that's normal in general. Comfort is 5/5!
*Close-ups*
 
*Other photos*
(click on the photos to enlarge them)
 
So these are the ones you've been looking for? ;) Get them here for $18! Get a 10% discount by using the code from the banner on the blog and enjoy Klenspop fast shipping and brilliant customer service!!!
See you on my next review!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment