Monday, May 30, 2016

Klenspop Review! - Ellen 3Color Gray & Bunny 3Color Blue

Hi!
A month later - again - here I am with two new reviews for you! Klenspop strikes again!! This time the lenses I’m reviewing are Ellen 3Color Gray and Bunny 3Color Blue! They came in less than two weeks this time. The boxes came wrapped in bubble wrap, super secure. You know, the usual. ;)
This time was a surprise though! New boxes! New shape, new design, new everything.

*Ellen 3Color Gray*
Inside the box, I found the two little bottles that contain the lenses. These boxes are smaller, so I wasn't expecting them to bring anything else besides the lenses.
*Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
In my small eyes, every little bit of diameter is noticeable. If you want dolly eyes, these might not be the ones, but if you're looking for naturally looking contacts these are perfect! 
*Color*
The color change is subtle, but someone can still tell you have grey eyes. I also love the brown inner part of the lenses, I think it makes it a whole lot more realistic. Color is a 4/5!
*Comfort*
I've had these lenses for like two weeks now, I've worn them plenty of times to tell you that these haven't let me down in terms of comfort. They're so comfy that I might just dare saying these are one of the most comfy I've ever had. 5/5!
*Close-ups*
*Other photos*
Go get them here for $18! Get a 10% discount by using the code from the banner on the blog and enjoy Klenspop fast shipping and brilliant customer service!~

*Bunny 3Color Blue*
*Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14.5 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
Despite being 14.5 in diameter, the graphic diameter is quite smaller, which I like, to be honest. I prefer smaller, more natural eyes.
*Color*
Again, the color doesn't shine bright in your eyes. Or at least not in mine and they're brown. But it's still noticeable, very good looking. Like I said, I love the brownish inner part in lenses like these. Also, blue is my favorite color, so thumbs up. Color is a solid 4/5.
*Comfort*
Like I said above, I'd plenty of time to try these on too and I've experienced the same comfort. I can't feel them, even if I go on for more than four hours. Wore them to college without an issue ^^ 5/5~
*Close-ups*
*Other photos*
Get them here for $7.20! For 10% discount use the code on the banner! If none of these is what you're looking for, try have a look around the shop! There are other awesome lenses for you to check at awesome prices. Have a look at my previous reviews!

'Til next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment