Sunday, May 21, 2017

Klenspop Review! - Bunny 3 Color Cherie Brown

Long time no see!
I know it's been like a very long time (6 months, omg) but I wasn't feeling well. I'm back to cosplay again, much happier now.
This is a review I should've done 5 months ago or something but only now am I feeling good to do it. The lenses I'm reviewing this time are Bunny 3 Color Cherie Brown, by Klenspop of course!~ And no, they didnt' take 5 months to arrive. The arrival was fast as usual.


*Bunny 3 Color Cherie Brown*
Inside the bubble mail package was the bubble wrapped box. It comes with two little bottles, so a pair of lenses. 
 *Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14.8 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
These are like the third pair of lenses a own of this same brand and model. I have the blue ones, the gray ones and the brown ones. They're pretty big and convey a very cute doll eye, perfect for younger or cute characters, like Hinata Shoyo, from Haikyuu.
*Color*
The lenses are very, very noticeable on my eyes, even though they're not opaque. My dark brown eye turns a lighter shade of brown and looks very good. 5/5 for color. Pictures below will show you why ;)
*Comfort*
I've worn these lenses twice. Once to check them for color and comfort, to know if they're suitable for what I want to do and comfortable as well, if I can wear them for long or short periods of time. The second time I used them for Hinata Shoyo! I took photos and even did a 2 hour live with them on. I must have worn them for like 4 or 5 hours during this time - I put my lenses on before makeup. Both times they felt comfortable on my eyes and I had no dryness problems. 5 out of 5 as well!
*Close-ups*
*Photos*

What are you waiting for? Get them here now for $18! For 10% discount use the code on the banner! If these are not the ones, check what's new on their website! A lot of things change in 5 months!~
Thank you for reading and I really hope you get your Bunny 3 Color lenses because they're worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment