Thursday, October 13, 2016

Klenspop Review! - Kirei Pink (VS) & Ever Green (VS)

Hello!
I'm back with two more reviews from Klenspop lenses. This time I got to review a pair of pink lenses and a pair of green lenses and both of them are gorgeous! The lenses I'm talking about are Kirei Pink (VS) and Ever Green (VS). Since I moved to another country, Klenspop warned me that they might take longer to arrive, but in fact they arrived just as quickly as they usually do, so around ten days. Well, on to the review.
*Kirei Pink (VS)*
*Lenses Info*
- DIA: 15 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
With 15 mm of diameter, these lenses enlarge my eye quite a bit. I think if you want a pair of pink lenses that enlarge your eyes, these are the ones. Even more if you have small eyes like I do.
*Color*
Pink is not a natural eye color - at least not that I know of xD - but fortunately these lenses don't stand out in a way that would make them unnatural. The color blends and they look really nice in brown eyes. It's still nicely visible, so for color 5/5.
*Comfort*
Since they've become one of my favorite pair of lenses, I've used them quite a lot. I used them for Zen from Mystic Messenger and on other occasions. Since I haven't felt them in my eyes, comfort is 5/5. Totally recommend ;)
*Close-ups*
*Other photos*
You can get these lenses here for just $18! And if you use the code from the banner on my blog, you can benefit from 10% discount on your purchase. 
*Ever Green (VS)*


*Lenses Info*
- DIA: 15 mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
For some reason, they look small on my hand but when I put them they're just as big as Kirei Pink. Which is good, because they're 15mm. 
*Color*
These lenses are pretty shade of green - and green is not even my favorite color. Adding to that, they're noticeable in my eyes, which makes me happy, because they're so pretty and I really wanted them to show. 5/5.
*Comfort*
I've used them a couple of time and on both occasions I started to feel them in my eyes at some point. I think they get my eyes a little bit dry. One of the times I used them, I also felt some discomfort after using them. Fortunately it didn't last for long. Not the most comfy I've had, so 3.5/5.
*Close-ups*
*Other photos*
Get these lenses here for $18 and use the code on the banner on my blog to get 10% discount at this or any other purchase on Klenspop!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment