Thursday, October 26, 2017

Klenspop Review! - Hybrid Blue & Hybrid Pink

Hey!
I'm back with two new reviews of Klenspop lenses - this time I bring you two new colors of the previous lens series: Hybrid Blue and Hybrid Pink.
So follow me on this one here~
As usual Klenspop customer service was amazing!
*Hybrid Blue*
*Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
Are you looking for natural looking lenses? Well, these might just be what you're looking for! As for me, they're pretty much the size of my eyes, which make them the most natural size lenses I've had, alongside the others of the Hybrid series. A must have if you're all for natural, rather than dolly eye circle lenses.
*Color* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Just like the previous one - Hybrid Gray - these do not disappoint when it comes to color. They're called Hybrid Blue and blue they are! I've dark brown eyes and they don't let the brown through, which is just amazing. You'll see what I mean in the photos down below.
*Comfort* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Comfort is also a very strong point of these lenses. As they're so natural, I've worn them to work without a problem. If you have sensitive eyes, maybe you should give these lenses a try. This series is one of the comfiest of all I've tried!
*Photos*

*Hybrid Pink*
*Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14mm
- Using period: 6 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
Okay, so these are from the same series, the only thing changing here is the color - I guess xD - and for that reason I've nothing to say about enlargement that I hadn't said already. These are just as natural looking when it comes to size as the lenses above.
*Color* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Sooooo! Color, right? These lenses are the pink lenses of Hybrid series. There aren't many ways pink lenses can look natural, right? Well, as these are not opaque, they kind of look natural to some extent. In some light conditions, they appear to be kind of grey, as you'll see in the photos below but maybe it's just me?
All in all, a very pretty shade of pink. And nice coverage of my brown eyes ;)
*Comfort* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
I haven't worn these ones to work because they're pink, right, but I've gone out for hours on several other occasions and comfort is something that is present in the Hybrid series. Once more, they do not disappoint. 
*Photos*
For just $18.00 you can get Hybrid Blue or Hybrid Pink! Go get those natural looking lenses right about now because you won't regret it ;)
Is this not the kind of lenses you're looking for? Don't stress! Klenspop has a lot of lenses you can choose from and their customer service is A+!
See ya real soon! ;)

1 comment:

  1. is hybrid pink so light? I have brown eyes. I want pink lenses but that's look like so light

    ReplyDelete