Saturday, July 8, 2017

Klenspop Review! - Hybrid Gray (Half-Blood Lens)


Hey, hey, hey!
Here I am again with another review of Klenspop lenses! And aren't I excited about these ones.
Ever since I saw them on the website that I've been in love. And I was not disappointed. Hybrid Gray really were what I'd been looking for for like ages!
Since I've wanted to get a realistic pair of lenses to cosplay Draco Malfoy, I decided to go for these ones. And you'll understand why.


*Hybrid Gray*
The lenses arrived fast and came packed in an envelope with bubble wrap on the inside and around the lenses box. The usual, safety above all, the oh so cute box with the lovely girl that I love so much! I just can't get enough of their designs.
The box brings the lenses, a tweezers - which really come in handy sometimes - and a lens case. I want to say that these lens cases don't let the solution evaporate.
*Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14 mm
- Using period: 6 months
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement*
I'm not going to say much about the lenses enlargement because, well, I believe these are for more natural looking eyes rather than dolly, anime eyes. They're pretty much the size of my eyes, I didn't notice a difference at least. But no, definitely not complaining since they are exactly how I wanted them to be,. 
*Color* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Oh my gosh! These are sooooooooooooooo beautiful! They serve exactly the purpose of being my eyes for Draco Malfoy cosplay. They're gray, very natural looking, both color and size wise. They may not look like much in the picture above - that's what I thought at first too. You'll see in the photos down below exactly what I mean.
*Comfort* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
I'm so in love, so in love with these lenses that I even go to work with them. All to say that they're super comfortable, even while wearing them for longer periods of time - let's say eight hours, which is the maximum recommended. So I vouch for theses lenses for sure.
*Photos*
So? If you, like me, want to cosplay a 'real life' character or just real want a pair of natural lenses, what are you waiting for? Go grab these here for just $18.00! If these aren't your jam, have a look around Klenspop! They have like tons of different lenses for you.
Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment