Saturday, June 24, 2017

Uniqso Review! - Sweety Sparkle 3 Tones Green

Hello there!!
Today I bring you a different kind of lenses!
Uniqso was kind enough to sponsor me a pair of lenses, of my own choosing, to write a review about.
They're an online beauty shop based in Malaysia that not only sells contact lenses, but wigs, skin care products, costumes, among other things. Their shipping is super fast and has tracking number! They kept me updated through all the process and they replied to emails super fast as well.
Their customer service is A+.




The lenses came in a paper envelope with bubblewrap on the inside. As you can see, safely packed so no harm will come to them! Inside I found a lens case, which comes free with your order, and the lenses box.

 *Lenses Info*
- DIA: 14.5 mm
- Using period: 12 months 
- Water content: 38%
*Enlargement* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡
This is my first time actually rating enlargement. These lenses don't have the best enlargement effect, which is more than fine by me since I don't go for large eyes. In any case, if you, like me, have small eyes, they do make quite a difference!
*Color* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
I don't think I've ever had green lenses like these. These have one of the most beautiful shades of green there is and the best is that they ACTUALLY look green in my eyes, which are naturally dark brown. For some reason I still think they look even more green and bright in real life than on the photos.
I'd totally use these to cosplay Makoto Tachibana, from Free
*Comfort* - ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Despite being my first experience with Uniqso, I had already heard opinions on their lenses and they really DO NOT disappoint when it comes to comfort. These are one of the most comfy lenses I've worn. I've worn them on several occasions and so far I've had no problems! A+!
*Close-ups*
*Photos*
Overall I'm really satisfied with the lenses and the customer service of Uniqso. I can now recommend it 100%. Great relation quality/price and you can get these lenses here for just $20.90! Use TYLERCOS for 10% off ;)
Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment